CNN.com - RSS Channel - App International Edition
CNN.com delivers up-to-the-minute news and information on the latest top stories, weather, entertainment, politics and more.
last updated: ma 29 2023 - 03:30
- Trump pleads not guilty to 34 felony counts
- Haberman reveals why Trump attacked judge and his family in speech
CNN political contributor Maggie Haberman explains the reasoning behind Donald Trump's attacks on the judge and his family during a speech at his Mar-a-Lago resort after he was arraigned on felony charges.
- What to know about the Trump indictment on the eve of his court appearance
- READ: Trump indictment related to hush money payment
- Russian authorities detain suspect over St. Petersburg cafe blast
- Video shows moment of deadly explosion at cafe in Russia
A well-known Russian military blogger, Vladlen Tatarsky, was killed in an explosion at a cafe in St. Petersburg, authorities said. CNN's Matthew Chance reports.
- Wall Street Journal reporter Evan Gershkovich appeals against arrest, Russian state media says
- Suspected Chinese spy balloon was able to transmit information back to Beijing
The suspected Chinese spy balloon that transited the US earlier this year was able to capture imagery and collect some signals intelligence from US military sites, a source familiar with the matter tells CNN.
- Beijing promised to 'fight back' over Taiwan leader's US visit. But this time it has more to lose
An anticipated meeting between Taiwan's President Tsai Ing-wen and US House Speaker Kevin McCarthy in California this week has sparked concerns of a repeat of the pressure campaign China launched last year when then-Speaker Nancy Pelosi visited Taipei.
- 'Scary, cold, hungry and lonely': Volunteer soldier shares experience on front line
A young volunteer soldier, Akula, who signed up for the war at the beginning of the Russian invasion is now dealing with the trauma of war. He spoke to CNN's David McKenzie about his time on the front lines and how it has affected his mental health.
- The four astronauts NASA picked for the first crewed moon mission in 50 years
Astronauts who will helm the first crewed moon mission in five decades were revealed on Monday, queuing up the quartet to begin training for the historic Artemis II lunar flyby that is set to take off in November 2024.
- French minister under fire for Playboy magazine cover
French government minister Marlene Schiappa has come under fire from members of her own party after appearing on the front cover of Playboy magazine.
- Why did Finland's PM lose? Reporter explains the key issue voters cared about
Finland's left-wing Prime Minister Sanna Marin conceded defeat in the country's parliamentary election as the opposition right-wing National Coalition Party claimed victory in a tightly fought contest. CNN's Laila Harrak spoke with New York Times' Chief Diplomatic Correspondent Steven Erlanger to discuss how the popular politician lost the election.
- Britain's pound is beating every other major currency this year
The British pound crashed to a record low last fall as investors rebelled against budget plans by former Prime Minister Liz Truss. Now, it's enjoying a comeback.
- Finland's Prime Minister Sanna Marin concedes election
Finland's left-wing Prime Minister Sanna Marin conceded defeat on Sunday in the Nordic country's parliamentary election as the opposition right-wing National Coalition Party (NCP) claimed victory in a tightly fought contest.