CNN.com - RSS Channel - App International Edition
CNN.com delivers up-to-the-minute news and information on the latest top stories, weather, entertainment, politics and more.
last updated: vr 22 2019 - 04:22
- Fiona Hill nails the case against Trump
- Holmes overheard Sondland call Trump. This is what was said
David Holmes, the counselor for political affairs at the US Embassy in Ukraine, describes the conversation he overheard between President Trump and Ambassador Gordon Sondland the day after Trump spoke with the Ukrainian president by phone in July 2019.
- Trump says he supports Senate impeachment trial if House moves ahead
President Donald Trump said he would like a full Senate trial if the House votes to impeach him during a wide-ranging and at times rambling hour-long interview with Fox News on Friday.
- Former FBI lawyer under investigation after allegedly altering document in 2016 Russia probe
- Tesla unveils new 'Cybertruck,' but breaks its unbreakable windows during unveiling
- Why Britain's Queen Elizabeth had to let Prince Andrew go
It should have been a day of joy for Queen Elizabeth II and the Duke of Edinburgh, who were marking their 72nd wedding anniversary. Instead, Wednesday culminated in the 93-year-old monarch sanctioning her second son's retreat from royal duties, after a disastrous interview about his friendship with disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein engulfed the family in an unprecedented crisis.
- The US-China trade war isn't getting better. This week showed why it could get worse
The US-China rivalry isn't easing off — it may, in fact, be about to get even more intense. That's keeping the business world on edge.
- Trump made 53 false claims last week
President Donald Trump made a conventional kind of presidential appearance last week, delivering a speech about the economy to a gathering of New York City corporate elites.
- Their relationship began with poetry. 15 years later, he murdered her
- Plane engine spits flames after takeoff
A Philippine Airlines flight headed for Manila from Los Angeles International Airport reported a possible engine failure shortly after takeoff.
- 27-year-old man found guilty of murder of backpacker
A 27-year-old New Zealand man has been found guilty of the murder of Grace Millane, a British backpacker who vanished last December, according to CNN affiliate Sky News Australia.
- Hong Kong isn't doomed, but this is how the unrest could end
- Violence strikes Hong Kong election campaigners
Several high-profile campaigners in Hong Kong's District Council elections have been brutally attacked casting a pall over the process. CNN's Will Ripley reports.
- 'Racism? Then we don't play football': Dutch soccer set for widespread protests
Professional soccer players in Holland will stand still for the first minute of this weekend's matches to protest against racism in the game.
- Student accused of telling her boyfriend to kill himself releases their last text messages
A former Boston College student accused of encouraging her boyfriend to kill himself appears to have pleaded with him to "stop," according to text messages released by a public relations firm representing her.