CNN.com - RSS Channel - App International Edition
CNN.com delivers up-to-the-minute news and information on the latest top stories, weather, entertainment, politics and more.
last updated: za 25 2020 - 10:21
- Coronavirus death toll climbs to 41 in China
- A lot has changed since China's SARS outbreak 17 years ago. But some things haven't
- Democrats call Trump a 'dictator' in their closing arguments for removing Trump from office
- Trump attends anti-abortion rally, in historic first
President Donald Trump on Friday reiterated his support for tighter abortion restrictions, pledging at the annual March for Life rally in Washington that "unborn children have never had a stronger defender in the White House."
- China is a massive headache for Europe
- Delta ordered to pay $50,000 fine over allegations it discriminated against Muslim passengers
The US Department of Transportation ordered Delta Air Lines on Friday to pay a $50,000 fine to settle allegations it violated federal law by discriminating against Muslim passengers.
- Six people killed in shooting in southwestern Germany
- At least 15 dead, more than 500 injured in Turkey earthquake
A 6.7-magnitude earthquake hit eastern Turkey on Friday evening, according to the US Geological Survey (USGS).
- The untold story of women climbers trapped on 'the roof of the world'
- What's in store for the Year of the Rat? Hong Kong's most famous fortune teller reveals all
- 100 days of rage: Lebanon enters the abyss
Nour Fakih was at his office desk on a Thursday afternoon in October when he sent his friend Abed a prescient WhatsApp message. "Abed, should we call for a revolution, bro?"
- Top BBC editor quits, suffering from PTSD
The BBC's Africa editor, Fergal Keane, is stepping down from his role after suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) caused by reporting on conflicts around the world.
- 34 US service members suffered traumatic brain injuries after Iran missile strike
Thirty-four US service members have been diagnosed with traumatic brain injuries following the Iranian missile attack on US forces in Iraq earlier this month, Pentagon spokesman Jonathan Hoffman said Friday.
- Why Bernie Sanders is rising in the polls
Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders leads in New Hampshire, continuing to widen his top position ahead of the primaries, according to a new WBUR poll.
- Davos ends with disagreement on climate and Greta Thunberg on the march
The annual meeting of the world's business and political leaders in Davos wrapped up Friday with two of the world's most powerful people disagreeing over how to address the climate crisis and youth activists excoriating the global elite for not doing enough to prevent global warming.