CNN.com - RSS Channel - App International Edition
CNN.com delivers up-to-the-minute news and information on the latest top stories, weather, entertainment, politics and more.
last updated: di 17 2019 - 02:42
- Source: 'High probability' Saudi attack launched from Iranian base near Iraq
Saudi and US investigators have determined "with very high probability" that the weekend attack on the Saudi oil industry was launched from an Iranian base in Iran close to the border with Iraq, according to a source familiar with the investigation.
- What we know so far about Saudi oil attacks
- Trump is trapped between two impulses on Iran
President Donald Trump is stuck in a political box -- largely of his own making -- on Iran, a predicament that becomes more intractable with each alarming cycle of escalation.
- UK Supreme Court showdown begins over Brexit
- A high-stakes Brexit court case could force the Queen to pick a side
The United Kingdom, once a beacon of political and diplomatic stability, has descended into chaos since it voted to leave the European Union in 2016.
- Botched Kavanaugh story the latest in series of blunders from Times' Opinion section
The New York Times was reeling on Monday after its Opinion section fumbled a high-profile story about an allegation of sexual misconduct against Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh, drawing widespread criticism and condemnation of the newspaper.
- 3 teens killed in shootout with Georgia homeowner
A Georgia homeowner shot and killed three masked teens as they approached his residence with their faces covered, authorities said.
- The 10-year-old girl who contracted a brain-eating amoeba while swimming has died
A Texas girl has died after battling a brain-eating amoeba for more than a week, according to her family and school.
- China will release 10,000 tons of pork from its national reserves
China will release 10,000 metric tons of pork from its central reserves this week in a bid to stabilize soaring pork prices and cope with a swine fever crisis that has wiped out roughly one third of its pigs.
- He was a Yale graduate, Wall Street banker and entrepreneur. Today he's homeless in Los Angeles
Shawn Pleasants has the kind of resume that would attract the attention of any job recruiter: high school valedictorian, economics major from Yale University, Wall Street banking jobs, small business entrepreneur. But a few wrong turns in life 10 years ago left him homeless, and today he's living underneath a tarp in the Koreatown section of Los Angeles.
- Male breast cancer screening in high-risk patients extremely successful, study says
Mammograms are more effective at detecting breast cancer in high-risk men than in women who are at average risk of developing the disease, and could provide potentially lifesaving early detection of male breast cancer.
- Bees swarm airplane -- and have to be removed with water cannons
Bad weather. A technical fault. A late-arriving aircraft. Just some of the reasons your flight might be delayed.
- Israelis return to polls to decide Netanyahu's fate
Israelis will vote on Tuesday in the second national election in five months, after Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu failed to form a governing coalition following weeks of negotiations.
- Top Canadian police official charged with espionage
A senior Canadian police intelligence official charged with espionage-related offenses had access secret information from both domestic and international allies it was confirmed Monday.
- Indian airline puts crew on low-fat diet
Fasten (or perhaps tighten) your seatbelts: Air India is putting its crew on a low-fat diet.