CNN.com - RSS Channel - App International Edition
CNN.com delivers up-to-the-minute news and information on the latest top stories, weather, entertainment, politics and more.
last updated: zo 29 2023 - 09:35
- Russian teen faces years in jail over social media post criticizing Ukrainian war
Olesya Krivtsova sports an anti-Putin tattoo on one ankle and a bracelet that tracks her every move on the other.
- What we know so far about the number of tanks pledged to Ukraine from each country
- Protesters across the US decry police brutality after Tyre Nichols' death
Protesters once again took to the streets to decry police brutality over the weekend after the release of video depicting the violent Memphis police beating that led to the death of 29-year-old Tyre Nichols.
- Why police reform utterly failed to protect Tyre Nichols
The conduct of the Memphis police officers who were charged with fatally beating Tyre Nichols is revolting in its brutality and disheartening in revealing just how little the needle of police reform has moved in decades.
- These are the moments that led to Tyre Nichols' death
Video of Tyre Nichols' deadly arrest was released by the Memphis Police Department. These are the most critical moments.
- Drones attack military plant in Iran: Tehran
Drones attacked a military plant in Iran's central city of Isfahan, Tehran said on Sunday.
- UK Prime Minister Rishi Sunak fires Conservative Party chairman Nadhim Zahawi over tax scandal
The UK Prime Minister Rishi Sunak bowed to pressure on Sunday by firing the Conservative Party chairman Nadhim Zahawi, who has faced criticism over his personal tax arrangements.
- Novak Djokovic wins 10th Australian Open title and record-equaling 22nd grand slam
The result was familiar, the ease with which it was achieved somewhat of a surprise. The historic implications of this match certainly did not shackle Novak Djokovic as the Serb beat Stefanos Tsitsipas in straight sets to win a 10th Australian Open title and a record-equaling 22nd grand slam.
- Lunar New Year holiday trips surge in China after lifting of Covid restrictions
China saw 226 million domestic trips during the Lunar New Year holiday, state media reported, a 74% surge from last year after the government lifted all travel curbs under its now-abandoned zero-Covid policy.
- 10 children killed and seven injured in Pakistan after boat capsizes
Ten children were killed and seven were injured when a boat capsized on a lake in northern Pakistan Sunday, police said.
- Settlements to be 'strengthened' in wake of Jerusalem attacks, Israeli PM says
Israel will "take steps to strengthen settlement" in response to shooting attacks in Jerusalem Friday and Saturday, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has said.
- Ret. colonel breaks down what Russian and Ukrainian armies may do next
Retired US Air Force Col. Cedric Leighton maps out the strategies of the Russian and Ukrainian armies as they battle over key positions in eastern Ukraine.
- Father charged with killing his wife and son. See his interview with investigators
Prosecutors in the murder trial of South Carolina attorney Alex Murdaugh release a video of Murdaugh's first interview with authorities after his wife and son were found killed. CNN correspondent Randi Kaye reports.
- Hundreds injured, 3 dead, as earthquake hits Iran
At least two people were killed, and more than 300 injured when a 5.9 magnitude earthquake struck Iran on Saturday night local time.
- Bus crash kills 39 people in Pakistan
At least 39 people were killed when a bus careered into a ditch and caught fire in the southern Pakistan city of Bela on Sunday.