CNN.com - RSS Channel - App International Edition
CNN.com delivers up-to-the-minute news and information on the latest top stories, weather, entertainment, politics and more.
last updated: za 24 2020 - 06:54
- US reports most new Covid cases since pandemic began
- See the uncomfortable question Trump asked Netanyahu
After announcing that Israel and Sudan have agreed to normalize relations, President Donald Trump asked Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to weigh in on the ongoing US election.
- People are traveling across China to get an experimental Covid-19 vaccine
When Anny Ku heard that there were coronavirus vaccines on offer in Yiwu, a city in China's eastern Zhejiang province, she traveled more than 600 miles (965 kilometers) for a chance to get the shot.
- Boris Johnson used to be the Teflon man of British politics. Not any more
Boris Johnson had big plans for 2020. With the Brexit question that had torn the nation apart for nearly four years finally settled, the Prime Minister was ready to spend some of the political capital he'd earned with his landslide election victory to bring the nation together. Then Covid-19 happened.
- Trump is playing up China's threat to the election. But Russia remains the real danger
For months, the Trump administration has been warning of the dangers of political interference by China in the US election.
- Trump returns to much-changed Mar-a-Lago
In Mar-a-Lago's disco-lit main ballroom, he watched as a large crowd serenaded his son's girlfriend while sparklers flared. On the stone dining patio, he hosted the Brazilian President for talks as diners sat at tables nearby, crammed together like normal. Eager to appear like everything was fine, he shook hands and spoke at close range with members and guests, which that weekend included a roster of congressmen, Fox News personalities and family members.
- China's Xi Jinping delivers thinly veiled swipe at US
Chinese President Xi Jinping has warned that "blackmailing, blocking and extreme pressure" will lead to "nowhere but a dead end" in a thinly-veiled attack on the United States, during a speech commemorating China's entry into the Korean War 70 years ago.
- 1 very concerning headline on the 2020 vote
You could be forgiven -- amid the rising coronavirus case numbers and the final presidential debate -- if you missed this headline on Thursday in The New York Times: "Trump Campaign Draws Rebuke for Surveilling Philadelphia Voters."
- Trump supporters in Illinois react to final presidential debate
CNN's Elle Reeve speaks with Trump supporters in Illinois as they watch the final debate between President Donald Trump and Democratic nominee Joe Biden.
- A notoriously secretive US agency just paid a record $114 million to a whistleblower
Someone just scored a $114 million payday -- without playing the lottery or stepping into a casino. Instead, the check was signed by Uncle Sam.
- Must-watch videos of the week
- Late-night comedians give their take on the final debate
Late-night hosts Jimmy Kimmel, Stephen Colbert and Jimmy Fallon look at some of the debate moments between President Donald Trump and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.
- South Korean officials find 'no direct link' between flu vaccine and recent deaths
South Korean health officials have found "no direct link" between flu vaccinations and a spate of deaths of people who had been recently inoculated, they said late Friday.
- Debate Coach: Biden barely passed, but Trump failed
- Some of NASA's asteroid sample is leaking into space
The historic collection of a sample from the near-Earth asteroid Bennu by NASA's OSIRIS-REx spacecraft on Tuesday was almost too successful. While the spacecraft collected a subsantial sample, some of it is leaking into space.