CNN.com - RSS Channel - App International Edition
CNN.com delivers up-to-the-minute news and information on the latest top stories, weather, entertainment, politics and more.
last updated: ma 25 2019 - 12:53
- Mueller found no collusion, but didn't exonerate Trump on obstruction
- Evacuation of passengers has ended as cruise ship travels to Norway port
- Second Brexit vote 'deserves to be considered,' senior UK minister says
One of Theresa May's most senior cabinet ministers has raised the prospect of a second referendum to break the Brexit deadlock, as speculation over the future of the beleaguered UK prime minister and her twice-defeated divorce bill reaches fever pitch.
- Give Brits your sympathy. The British govt, not so much
- Royal visit to Cuba at odds with US stance
Royal visits overseas always attract a great deal of scrutiny, but none in recent memory has been quite as politically sensitive and potentially inflammatory towards the UK's closest ally than this one.
- Thailand votes in first post-coup election
Choltanutkun Tun-Atiruj wasn't old enough to vote in the last official elections held in Thailand in 2011.
- Hundreds killed in attack on Fulani villagers in Mali
Armed men reportedly dressed as traditional hunters have killed 134 people, including women and children, during an attack on a village in central Mali.
- Image of Jacinda Ardern projected onto world's tallest building
Through her stoic resolve and empathy for the victims, New Zealand's Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern became the reluctant face of the terror attack that left 50 Muslim worshipers dead in Christchurch earlier this month.
- ISIS militants who mounted last stand used wives and children as human shields
- Trump gets upset over Fox host's question
President Trump took offense to being asked about his continued criticism of deceased Sen. John McCain by Fox Business host Maria Bartiromo.
- Ethiopian Airlines CEO rejects criticism that pilots did not train on 737 Max 8 simulator
The pilots of a jet that crashed in Ethiopia, killing all on board, used a flight simulator to learn how to fly the Boeing 737 Max 8 plane, the airline told CNN.
- Police stoned at flash mob in Frankfurt
A flash mob in Germany turned violent on Saturday as teenagers attacked and threw stones at police officers, authorities said.
- Serena Williams withdraws from Miami Open
Serena Williams has been forced to withdraw from the Miami Open due to a knee injury.
- Epicenter of Australia's church abuse scandal
There was a time when Ballarat, a regional Australian city northwest of Melbourne, was proud of its most famous son.
- US B-52 bomber caught on Russian camera
Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Joseph Dunford issued a warning about Russian President Vladimir Putin and the country's growing military threat.