CNN.com - RSS Channel - App International Edition
CNN.com delivers up-to-the-minute news and information on the latest top stories, weather, entertainment, politics and more.
last updated: wo 23 2019 - 04:08
- 6 scenarios that could actually end the US shutdown
- Key players in the Mueller Russia investigation
CNN's Marshall Cohen explains what Robert Mueller is investigating and why President Donald Trump's former personal lawyer Michael Cohen, ex-Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort and former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn are at the center of the probe.
- Can this mythical creature be saved from destruction?
A nudge above the equator in one of the most biodiverse places in Africa lives an almost-mythical mammal that few people have ever seen.
- Full list of nominees: Netflix and 'Black Panther' make history
The nominees for the 91st Academy Awards were revealed Tuesday morning.
- Netflix enshrined as a Hollywood power player
Eight movies were nominated for best picture on Tuesday, but there are two that couldn't be more different -- "Black Panther," the Marvel blockbuster; and "Roma," Alfonso Cuarón's black-and-white Netflix film -- might be the most significant in terms of leading the Oscars into new frontiers.
- What we know about the mystery country-owned company in the Mueller-related case
There's a challenge of a grand jury subpoena that's now before the Supreme Court -- and very little is known about it. Still, the case has gained widespread attention after it was connected to the special counsel's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.
- Survival odds 'diminishing' for soccer star in missing plane
The Argentinian soccer star Emiliano Sala was on a plane that went missing over the English Channel on Monday evening, French aviation officials told CNN.
- Blood test could detect Alzheimer's years before symptoms
A simple blood test could predict if a patient will develop Alzheimer's disease up to 16 years before symptoms begin, a new study finds.
- Mueller wants to know about Trump campaign's ties to NRA
Special counsel Robert Mueller's team has expressed interest in the Trump campaign's relationship with the National Rifle Association during the 2016 campaign.
- Trump sides with MAGA teens over viral video
President Donald Trump is publicly siding with the mostly white students of a Kentucky high school who were engaged in a confrontation with a Native American elder that renewed a sensitive national debate about race relations in America.
- Bali considers imposing a tourist tax
As one of the world's most beautiful islands, Bali is known for lush beaches, beautiful temples and UNESCO-listed rice fields.
- Supersonic bomber crashes in Russia
A Tupolev Tu-22M3 supersonic strike bomber has crashed in Russia's northwestern region of Murmansk.
- US Supreme Court allow Trump military transgender ban
Thanks to the increasingly conservative Supreme Court, a number of brave, capable and patriotic Americans are about to be banned from the military -- not for any reason relating to their qualifications or ability to defend the country in combat, but solely because of who they are.
- US to move ahead with Huawei CFO extradition
The United States will soon make a formal request for the extradition of Huawei's chief financial officer, marking the next step in a case that has set off a geopolitical storm.
- Chinese Marxist students appear in 'confession' video as crackdown continues
China's universities have always been a breeding ground for political activism, from the May Fourth Movement which helped lead to the Communist revolution, to the 1989 pro-democracy protests which sought to reform it.