CNN.com - RSS Channel - App International Edition
CNN.com delivers up-to-the-minute news and information on the latest top stories, weather, entertainment, politics and more.
last updated: zo 18 2021 - 09:44
- In its latest lurch to the far right, Denmark plans to send some refugees back to Syria
It felt like paradise when Dania and Hussam first moved to Denmark.
- The world's biggest vaccine producer is running out of Covid-19 vaccines, as second wave accelerates
- Discarded PPE filling up landfills and oceans
In the early days of the Covid-19 pandemic, the shortage of PPE left many frontline healthcare workers painfully vulnerable. Now, the sudden mass production of PPE is adding to an already staggering amount of plastic waste in our landfills and oceans. CNN's Bill Weir reports.
- Joe Biden is meeting the cold reality of office
- India's record rise in daily Covid-19 cases continues
- The monarchy will look different now that Philip has gone
A version of this story appeared in a special April 18 edition of CNN's Royal News, a weekly dispatch bringing you the inside track on the royal family, what they are up to in public and what's happening behind palace walls. Sign up here.
- At least 11 killed, 98 injured in Egypt as train derails
At least 97 people were injured when a train went off the tracks near the city of Toukh, north of Cairo on Sunday, according to Egypt's Ministry of Health.
- 'Out of control' fire breaks out in Cape Town's Table Mountain National Park
An "out of control" fire has broken out in Cape Town's Table Mountain National Park on Sunday, according to South African officials, prompting the evacuation of hikers from the city's most famous landmark.
- Navalny's life is Putin's 'personal' responsibility, say Russian politicians
- Smerconish: My tweet on mass shootings must have hit a nerve
CNN's Michael Smerconish says Americans are "resigned" to accept never-ending gun violence, after three mass shooting in three months.
- Indianapolis FedEx shooter bought two weapons used in killings legally last year despite FBI concerns
- Russian suspects in Salisbury poisoning linked to blast in Czech Republic
The suspects of the 2018 novichok nerve agent poisoning of Sergei and Yulia Skripal in Salisbury, England, have been linked to a 2014 blast in the Czech Republic that killed two people.
- Must-watch videos of the week
- Manhunt underway for shooting suspect in Austin after three people were killed
Three people were pronounced dead at the scene of an active shooting incident in Austin, Texas, on Sunday, according to tweets from Austin-Travis County EMS.
- In the age of active shooters, a new mantra has emerged: 'Run. Hide. Fight.'
It's a nightmare scenario: You're at a mall, shopping with friends. Or maybe buying some last-minute groceries for dinner. All of a sudden, you hear gunshots.