CNN.com - RSS Channel - App International Edition
CNN.com delivers up-to-the-minute news and information on the latest top stories, weather, entertainment, politics and more.
last updated: di 26 2020 - 02:51
- Discrimination towards Africans in China goes back decades
A black version of the Chinese flag swept across African Twitter earlier this month, as users replaced their avatars to express their anger at the government of China.
- Brazil faces dark week as Covid-19 toll rises
- Brazil's Supreme Court releases video of President Bolsonaro
Brazil's Supreme Court released a video of President Jair Bolsonaro meeting with members of his cabinet last month. Bolsonaro can be heard swearing several times on the nearly 2-hour long video, which is part of an inquiry into allegations he sought to interfere with federal police investigations. CNN's Nick Paton Walsh reports.
- Some Americans take a holiday from social distancing
At a glance, it may look like many Americans have long forgotten about the dangers of coronavirus.
- CNN reporter: Beachgoer told me to 'get out of his country'
CNN's Natasha Chen describes a hostile encounter with a beachgoer while reporting on location in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
- Growing number of coronavirus cases in Brazil and Peru
- How sex workers are surviving in the age of social distancing
Don't kiss. Tell clients to wash their hands before they touch you. Wear a mask. Avoid face-to-face positions. And even: Put on a nurse costume and pull out a thermometer -- if his temperature is normal, make it part of the game. If he has a fever, end the session.
- This Chinese city wants to score and rank its residents based on their health
Imagine a smartphone app that has access to your medical records and assigns you a daily score based on your preconditions, recent checkups and lifestyle habits -- how much you've drunk, smoked, exercised and slept on any given day can all affect your points total, boosting or lowering your ranking.
- Virgin Orbit rocket experiences anomaly during launch demo
Virgin Orbit experienced a hiccup Monday with the launch demo of its two-stage orbital rocket from a 747 aircraft.
- China's national security law seems impossible to stop
- Hong Kong police fire tear gas on pro-democracy protesters
Tensions are escalating between Hong Kong police and pro-democracy protesters demonstrating against China's controversial security proposal for the city. CNN's Anna Coren reports.
- Why Donald Trump's wild weekend can't be normalized
- Trump may be tiptoeing toward a break with Xi
The last time the US and China reached a point of confrontation over Hong Kong, President Donald Trump had a strong incentive to play it cool. Now, as China tries to impose a new security law on the territory, the opposite may be the case.
- Boris Johnson's aide defends lockdown trip amid UK scandal
Boris Johnson's embattled chief aide has defended his decision to drive across England during lockdown, amid a scandal over his movements that has overshadowed the UK government's coronavirus response.
- How coronavirus hypocrisy is tarnishing Boris Johnson's government
When British Prime Minister Boris Johnson was fighting for his life last month, his chief adviser Dominic Cummings was dealing with his own Covid-related battle.