CNN.com - RSS Channel - App International Edition
CNN.com delivers up-to-the-minute news and information on the latest top stories, weather, entertainment, politics and more.
last updated: zo 17 2021 - 01:39
- Biden to tear up Trump's work on Paris climate accord and travel bans on first day
- A nation on edge braces for this week's transfer of power
- The end of the Merkel era: Is she really ready to get out of politics?
- The Capitol insurrection could be a bigger racial reckoning than the George Floyd protests
An enraged White man thrusts the sharp point of an American flagpole toward a helpless Black man. A snarling police dog lunges at a civil rights protester. A White police officer presses his knee on the neck of an unconscious Black suspect.
- Australian Open records fourth coronavirus case as player warned for breaking quarantine rules
- Why 1.2 billion people share the same 100 surnames in China
If you stop a random person on the street in China, there's a pretty good chance their surname would be either Wang, Li, Zhang, Liu or Chen.
- Elon Musk makes $5 million donation to charity
- Spanish climber falls to death from K2
Spanish mountaineer Sergi Mingote has died while climbing K2, the world's second highest summit, Spanish Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez announced Saturday.
- Olympic medalist speaks out over alleged 1998 sexual assault
Greek Olympic gold medalist Sofia Bekatorou's very public detailing of her alleged sexual assault in 1998 by a high-ranking Hellenic Sailing Federation (HSF) official has sparked an outcry in the Mediterranean country over the way her revelations were initially dealt with.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' star offers $20,000 reward for apprehension of person who scraped Trump's name on a manatee
There is already a reward for information leading to the person or people responsible for writing "TRUMP" on a manatee in Florida, but actor Dave Bautista is taking it a step further.
- Klobuchar: Senate must go through with impeachment trial
Sen. Amy Klobuchar says, 'We have to go through the trial...This is a situation where you've got a president that incited a riot...he can be banned from running for office again.'
- Debate: Can the Senate still try a former President?
Trump will no longer be president by the time any Senate trial concludes. Two experts, Professors Laurence Tribe and Ross Garber, debate whether the Senate can still try a former President.
- Must-watch videos of the week
- Hasselhoff auctioning off 'Knight Rider' car
David Hasselhoff is auctioning off his personal K.I.T.T. car, a Pontiac Firebird Trans Am styled after the iconic car used in his 1980s television series "Knight Rider."
- Trooper pulls driver from car submerged in icy river
A Montana Highway Patrol trooper is being praised for his heroic actions after pulling a driver from her submerged vehicle in the icy Yellowstone River Thursday.